January 24, 2009

See the mice in their million hordes

From Ibeza to the Norfolk Broads.
Rule Britannia is out of bounds
To my mother, my dog, and clowns,



But the film is a sadd'ning bore
'Cause I wrote it ten times or more.
It's about to be writ again
As I ask you to focus on

Sailors
Fighting in the dance hall.
Oh man!
Look at those cavemen go.
It's the freakiest show.
Take a look at the lawman
Beating up the wrong guy.
Oh man!
Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show.
Is there life on Mars?

6 comments:

Nadine Camille said...

how'd you get in my popular pages? haha. nice nice.
blog hopping..

Davida said...

This is... uh... an interesting song and video by David Bowie. Very colorful.

Davida

Anonymous said...

18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

Anonymous said...

@nadine♥christian: It is incumbent upon us to control those things we can.

@thebeautifulmsnorris: Please forgive Mr. Bowie his poor color choices. His drug consumption at the time was enough to distort the perception of several major metropolitan areas.

@MI: LOL at the MI mouse. Distasteful though they may be, prenuptial agreements are essential.

pet said...

hello, napadaan lang po..sensya na sa abala

Anonymous said...

Hello payatot! My apologies, but my Filipino is very weak. I imagine you're saying "Please never again talk to my sister/daughter." Let me assure you that I entirely understand the sentiment. What good can come of contact between strangers in the lawless wastes of cyberspace?

Post a Comment